SSC Routine 2023 has been published! The schedule of the SSC examination for 2023 was published by the concerned authorities about eight months ago. The Secondary School Certificate Examination will start on February 3 next year. The Board of Secondary and Higher Education has published the schedule on its website with approval. However, in the case of special needs, the board authorities can change the schedule at any time.
Are you next year’s SSC examinee? Looking for education board ssc routine 2023? In today’s post of Rupayan, there is an opportunity to download the routine of the SSC exam. Read the full post to know the details of this Secondary School Certificate Examination Schedule to be held next year. This post also has the facility to download routines/schedules in different formats. So, let’s get started.
SSC Routine 2023
SSC routine is applicable to those education boards
1. Dhaka Board
2. Rajshahi Board
3. Comilla Board
4. Jessore Board
5. Chittagong Board
6. Barisal Board
7. Sylhet Board
8. Dinajpur Board
9. Mymensingh Board
How to download the revised new SSC Routine 2023
Want to download the newly published SSC routine? For your convenience, I am sharing the full exam schedule download link. You can download the image file, and PDF file in both formats and keep the routine.
1. SSC Routine 2023 Download PDF
2. SSC Routine 2023 Download JPG
Some special instructions for the examinees
1.30 minutes before the start of the exam, the examiner must take a seat in the specified room.
2. The test will start and end according to the time mentioned in the question paper.
3. In the first part of the test multiple choice or MCQ test and then creative / composition test will be held. However, there will be no break between tests.
4. Admission tickets must be collected from the head of the respective educational institution at least 3 days before the start of the examination.
5. Necessary information including roll number, and registration number should be filled in the specified place on the 6.OMR sheet of the answer sheet. The OMR sheet cannot be folded in any way.
7. Creative, MCQ and practical exams have to be passed separately.
8. Candidates will be able to use only simple scientific calculators if required.
9.No one other than the Center Secretary will be allowed to use the mobile phone in the examination center.
For more information visit: www.educationboard.gov.bd
Admission News click here: Admission
Education News click here: Education
Job News click here: Job Circular
Seems like: SSC routine 2023 pdf,SSC routine vocational 2023