Sonali Bank IT Officer Job Circular 2021. Sonali Bank Limited is the largest state-owned commercial bank in Bangladesh. Sonali Bank currently has 1215 branches across the country. Sonali Bank has recently issued recruitment circulars. You can Easy Application at www erecruitment.bb.org.bd. Interested and eligible persons are invited to apply. Candidates can download their admit card and seat plan from Sonali Bank Limited’s official website.
1. Position Name: Senior IT Officer.
Number of posts: 36
Educational Qualifications: i) Bachelors or equivalent degree in Computer Science and Engineering from any recognized University.
ii) At least 1st class in the secondary or equivalent examination.
iii) 3rd division is not acceptable in any examination.
Age: Maximum 30 years, 32 years for freedom fighters or disabled.
The last date of application is July 26, 2020
en.kfplanet.com will be the first to get the news of all types of government and private jobs on this website. So visit our website to get any kind of job news. Take a look at the picture below to see all the information related to Sonali Bank Recruitment Circular 2020 –
Sonali Bank IT Officer Job circular 2020
Amount of application fee: Examination fee is non-refundable: Rs. 200 / – (Rs. 200 only) which has to be paid through Dutch Bangla Bank Limited’s Payment Gateway ‘Rocket’.
1. Online Application Form: Only on Bangladesh Bank Employment Website (https://erecruitment.bb.org.bd) You have to apply by filling the application form. The rules and other conditions for filling up the application form online can be found on the website.
2. Candidate Details: Candidate’s name, father’s and mother’s name should be written in SSC or equivalent certificate in the online application exactly as it is written.
3. Permanent Address of the Candidate: Permanent Address of the Candidate Permanent Address mentioned in the Nationality Certificate issued by the Chairman of the Union Parishad of the Candidate, Mayor / Ward Councilor of the Municipality
Specify as address. However, unmarried female candidates can change their permanent address in favor of their husband’s permanent address subject to proper proof if they are married after submitting the application.
4. Photo and Signature: New applicants must upload the photo and signature in the Online Application Form as per the instructions given in the space provided for the photo and signature.